May 25, 2010

Suzi's Corner

Its been a while I did not come to this place for my dinner or supper - the place is called Suzi's Corner where you can find delicious food - variety from local to western. People said delicious food or environment you will pay slightly more for the bill and pretty true here but you will happy after all. I was there yesterday night and surprisingly the place is pretty empty when I arrived, may be because I'm a bit early than usual. Anyhow the place is getting packed when I'm about to leave - majority are westerners. You should go and check it out if you like western food, local nasi with variety of 'lauk pauk', chicken porridge, satay, ice cream, spaghetti, and many more. Location: Corner of the traffic light before Ampang Point.




The Bun - soft and hot
Grilled Chicken Chop with Brown gravy - Very Delicious!
Nasi with Chicken Praprik - Nice and big portion

3 comments:

Taufulou said...

seriopusly good ah..but the chicken chop look reals good~

Lavender said...

I would love to try the Chicken chop.

ksc:nick said...

TFL: have you found the shop?
Lavender: you should go and try out and do check out more post for the suzi's corner ya :) thanks