May 24, 2011

FICELLE @ Taman Danau Desa

Last weekend was a great weekend for me & I wish it will get better from time to time. I went to Ficelle at Taman Danau Desa for a brunch as the place is highly recommended by a friend of us. No doubt the place is great and the food they serve is delicious at reasonable price. I heard Ficelle just had its grand opening on 6th May 2011. Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie had variety of pastries, buns, cakes etc for you to choose and some great selection from their hot kitchen plus the freshly juices and great quality of coffee drinks (and they didn’t skimp on the quality).

The top view pic courtesy from KLUE

Entering into the patisseries was double pleasure as rows upon rows of freshly baked pastries and cakes line up for you to choose and enjoy them. An explosion of colour and fragrance greeted me and I stood there for a moment trying to take it all in. It was overwhelming as I didn't know what to choose or where to start. I made my order and walk out to find a place to sit and found a spot under the shade. The day wasn't too hot + soft breeze and it is not too packed make it the perfect wonderful moment for me to enjoy those yummy pastries, juice, cuppa and buns.






Variety of Log Buns - Fall in love









My spaghetti chicken bolognese - PURFECT!
Peanut butter bun - Unbelievable
Chocolate Croissant - YUM YUM
Cappuccino - Heaven :)
The man behind all these delicious pastries suddenly stand across my table... the Chef (Japanese)!

Shelves filled with the freshest, tastiest pastries and cakes you'd mistake them for works of art. Rest assured I’ll be there again as this wouldn’t be my only trip.

3 comments:

MEKARGLOBAL said...

wow such a luxurious life with your beau! love the cakes....

ksc:nick said...

killer comment.. revenge as i can :) but is alright, you are welcome to post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, which cake is recommended?