June 3, 2010

Original Hailam Kopi

Time flies pretty fast & there are many coffee chain restaurants out there in Klang Valley - they can't stop blooming. Recently I found out there is one near by my area - Hailam Kopition - Oriiginal Roasted Kopi - Kuala Pilah. But I don't have the opportunity to go for it till last night where I have more time and sit and enjoy the food instead of drop in, eat and forget how is the food tatse like... Here are some of the food which I have ordered based on the menu recommnedation. They turn out to be very delicious, surprisingly :) The shop is just right opposite Green Avenue apartment at Bukit Jalil. If you are unsure about the location, you can contact me. Or we can have a drink together too, cheers for now...
The signboard
3 types of original roasted hailam kopi
The shop view
Menu
Variety of choices for drinks
Cincau Longan
Mee Hoon Soup - Simply yet delicious
Tom Yam Fried Rice - Nice, just a little too hot!
Original Recipe since 1944 from Kuala Pilah - Delicious x 3

1 comment:

Taufulou said...

got so delicious a not..
if not delicious you refund ah?:p