February 22, 2011

Hisago

18th Feb 2011: Friday @ Penang: Even thou with my busy daily schedule I didn’t miss out much on food especially home cook food – they are delicious! Beside the home cook food and limit outing time for myself, I did have my share on the hawkers’ food with family and friend. Sorry for not taking those delicious food pictures. May be next time when I’m not that busy I will be more alert ... J But here something I would like to share as I managed to take the pictures and enjoy with my cousin at the new Japanese Restaurant called Hisago. Hisago is a newly opened modern Japanese Restaurant – friendly staffs, reasonable price and cosy place. The restaurant is located on the 1st level of Straits Quay, Penang. Cousin, thanks for treating, the next time is mine.

Straits Quay is Penang 1st and only sea front retail marina. The newest must visit destination on the magical Malaysian island of Penang. For Straits Quay view, you may go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1067819661&aid=94747 – just an overview of Straits Quay.


Beautiful View from inside - out

The Menu

Decoration...
Main Hisago logo
Salad....
Spider Maki Roll
Unagi Set
Vege Tempura Set

No comments: