August 22, 2011

KiKi Taiwan Cuisine

Not a typical Sunday for me as I have the chance to walk around KLCC for hours before break-fast and settled down with my bff at KiKi Taiwan Cuisine Restaurant. I wasn’t sure where the restaurant is but the instruction given is crystal clear and I managed to get to the restaurant in the shortest time. When I arrived, Robin + Sam almost finish their dinner but anyhow they are so nice to company me all the way... it was a great experience for me.

I didn’t know KiKi Taiwan restaurant serve “pork free” cuisine compare to the initial Fong Lye Restaurant located at The Gardens. Kiki is just another branch by Fong Lye where they served Taiwanese Fast Food Style. Our Specialties include Braised Beef Noodle, Three Varieties of Supreme Diced Chicken, Steam Boat, Stewed Beef in Hot Pot, Sweet Potato Ball, Taiwan Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Mushroom and Oolong Tea.

Kiki is somehow got to go with cat as the signboard, name card and menu have the cat cartoon but the cat looks cute. Everything is pretty similar to Fong Lye but I was surprised the food portion is bigger and they taste slightly better than Fong Lye.

Above Pic courtesy by suriaklcc.com.my
Long Queue in front of the restaurant
Beautiful Menu
Inside the restaurant
Cute mugs for mineral water
Three Cups Chicken Set - Yummy!!! & big portion too!
Fish & Chicken Set - simply delicious until you could not detect the fish and chicken :)

I believe I'll be back for more of KiKi, Meow!

Ki Ki Taiwan Cuisine
Fourth Level,
426-427, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No: +6
03-2166 9699

No comments: