July 12, 2011

Baan 26

It has been a while I didn’t write and update my blog, all this due to my busy schedule at work – work is important but sometime very stress. When I'm too stress, I need time to chill, enjoy and laugh with those who are genuine. As usual, to de-stress I need food (yummy food) and plenty of time to chit chat – it all happened at Baan 26 over the weekend. Here is what I think about Baan 26 when we were there to chill out and look forward to the yummy food – indeed Baan 26 gave us the best Thai cuisine so far in KL area or I yet to discover the rest :)

Baan 26 is truly a home dining experience – Baan 26 = house of 26 in Thai. It embraces the philosophy of the essence of Home Comfort, bringing to you harmony and uncomplicated lifestyle, a perfect place for a city escape. Each menu selection is a masterpiece characterised by a modern touch of simplicity. The place gets especially busy during Friday and Saturday nights, when it is often close until late, way beyond its normal operating hours.

The Menu
Mango Sticky Rice
Our order - Yummy!!!



Thai Iced Tea - Refreshing

On the whole, the service is down-to-earth and the staffs are friendly. They will go around every now and then checking on everything whether it’s fine or if it’s not. This won’t be my first time and last visit, I have already plan to go back and try out on those that I missed out in the menu – thumbs up!!! See you soon...

No comments: