June 8, 2011

X-Men: First Class

It was a perfect weekend as I had the chance to watch the X-Men: First Class and received my early X-Mas gift. It’s double happiness for me - long live to you + eternity love :) First let me review the movie I’ve watched and the inside sneak peak of my X-Mas gift...

X-Men: First Class tells the story of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they took the names Professor X and Magneto and the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. They were two young men discovering their powers, working together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. But in the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-MEN. Overall, its title represents all and for those who are not familiar you won’t feel lost at all.

Go, mutants! You just made this summer movie the badass place to be.

I’m the happiest guy on earth to receive my early X-Mas gift... Now I can do everything just at my fingertips and is one great idea to own as it’s twice faster. All new design and I have lots more to SMILE. Awesome!!! Xoxo – love! REAL FIRST CLASS!

No comments: